My dream Job

My dreaming work is to work in Infantyl Oncology in  a Hospital . I dream with that work because I want to help the childs who need it in a Hospital. I imagine it like doing activities for they and doing their procces a little more fun and pacefull. To that I have to have knowledges about Oncology and haved to work for less five years in Clinical Pharmacy. The salary is about the one million and two hundred chilean pesos, but for me the sallary is no important if im doing the thing that I want.

To work on it, Im studing Chemistry and Pharmacy in University, then I would like to do a Major of Clinical Pharmacy, so I have to study for a long time. I would like to do my professional practice in a Hospital to get experience in the area and to get used about the job. 

Specially I want to work with all the patientes that I can, for example, be with they in their chemotherapy since the first day, I would like to do my job in a different way, like think in different ways how we can do the same job, but a little more fun to the childrens like plays or activities about what they like.  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A time travel to the future.