My favorite concert.

Definitely my favorite concert that I go to see, is the concert of "Duki". This concert was done last month in the "Movistar Arena". This concert its so especial for me because I haved waited for it for three years! I goes with my girlfriend, and she makes me the sames tattoos that Duki haves in his face, so I goes characterized of him jajaja  


In the concert, he does his shows with his friends "Asan" and "Yesan", they are his music producers, and they sings too, and I sang their music too, so It was like go to a show of three different artists. The concert stars at the 8.30 PM and it ends at the 10.30 PM so it was very well in time. 
One detail, the concert was very interrupted by the people, because in the first song all of the fans jump and some people fainted by the pression, but when all of them was better, the concert restarts with the same song and it was epic. He sangs all of my favorite songs, and he invited to sing chilean artists to sang with him, like "Pablo Chille" and more of them.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A time travel to the future.